friendly reminder that
- having straight ships does not make you homophobic
- having gay ships does not make you a fetishist
- having canon ships does not make you a tool
- having fanon ships does not make you childish
we’re all dorks sitting at our computers crying over fictional people so lighten up
- having incest ships does not mean u want to do stuff with ur family members
- Having ships with an age gap doesn’t make you a pedophile
They’re more than just shows and they’re more than just characters. They’re friends and family.
You know the scene where Elsa’s arm apparently clips through her hair?
Not an error. It was an intentional choice by the animators.
Here, from the TV Tropes Crowning Moment of Awesome Page for Frozen:
"The shot where [Elsa] lets her hair down becomes [awesome] when…
29 Facts You Might Not Have Known About Toy Story [aron]
there’s always that one character you like so much its almost embarrassing
desolation of smaug | tv spot 10